7 of My Favorite Details for Our Wedding
Sometimes it's the little things that are the most memorable at weddings - for the bride and groom, of course... but also for the guests! So, let's chat about some of my FAVORITE details of our wedding.
- The rosemary sprigs in the guest's napkins! The delicious aroma filled the reception area and it was a simple but eye-catching detail to add to guest's experience!
- The wooden ceremony chairs. They cost a little bit more to rent than the traditional white, but oh my goodness... Did they make such a difference! I personally loved not having that stark white in our pictures! Rolling Hills Events did our ceremony chairs and our linens!
- Our escort wall. This was a must on my wedding wish list! We were excited to reuse those frames with our wedding pictures to give as gifts for Christmas! Shhh, don't tell the fam! ;)
- The flower girl hoops. They were unbelievably cute, unique, and we received endless compliments on them!
- Our letters to each other. Our photographer gave us the stationery, and they are such great quality. Jeremy and I plan to re-read them every year as well as write a new letter to one another every anniversary!
- The same goes for our vow books! We love that we can re read them! I will probably put them in a shadow box or something cute. It's so worth it to spend a few extra dollars on your letter stationery and/or your vow books... After all, it's one of the most memorable parts of your life as a newlywed and it deserves to be a keepsake!
- Live vocalist for the ceremony. Everyone was in awe of her voice. It was more cost effective than hiring the DJ to play at both the ceremony and reception! It was such a beautiful way to make the ceremony even more formal and intimate.
You can check out more of our wedding photos HERE
Did you notice any other little details about our wedding that you loved? DM me on Facebook or Instagram. I'd love to hear your thoughts... and what you're planning for your own! ;)